Active shootings have doubled between 2019 and 2021, and there have been at least four active shootings every week so far in 2022.
In response to this difficult reality, Kogniz is sharing insights on the various solutions in the gun detection marketplace to help you proactively improve safety and response-readiness before shots are fired.
Join Jed Putterman, Chief Product Officer at Kogniz, and Sara Gioia, Director of Client Success at Kogniz, to learn about:
- Must-have capabilities to look for when selecting a gun detection solution
- Pros and cons of different types of gun detection
- How visual gun detection fits into an organization’s preparedness
- How Kogniz Gun Detection™ helps you reduce harm from potential active shooter or mass shooting situations
In this webinar, Jed and Sara will share how Kogniz offers a comprehensive solution to enable your organization to prevent, practice for, and effectively respond to an incident and help save lives.
“Kogniz allows us to take action. With real-time insights funneled directly to our security and facilities personnel, we’re able to contain threats before they become a problem.
Kogniz has been super easy to deploy and we can’t imagine going back to work without them.”
– VP of Global Security, Paramount
JOIN THE LEADING ORGANIZATIONS THAT TRUST KOGNIZ